DesignCleaning robot is projected by developers of automated driving for public roads.
And is supposed to reduce the cost of cleaning by minimizing human involvement.
How to purchase Unit
- 100% cleaning of the whole required area
- Saving on staff salaries up to 80%
- Accurate localization allows you to clean at a distance of 3 cm from walls and furniture
The unit is made of highly reliable components from leading brands to provide cleaning of floors at any time of the day or night at a reasonable cost.
ModesVacuum cleaner, wash, polish,
6 hTime of battery
Joystick or remote controllerPossibility to control the unit in manual mode
50 litersClean water tank capacity
Fueling stationfor automatic water change and recharging easy maintenance of the machine, allows it to be serviced by any cleaner
4200 m2Cleaning area when filling with water and washing-up liquid on one battery charge
600-620 mmScrubber vacuum cleaner at the back of the machine
155-200 rpmBrush rotation speed
Manual handling optionOn or off, for example, when the batteries break or run out of power
50 litersDirty water tank capacity
900 х 560 х 800(LхWхH) Maximum size of the scrubber drier not more than
130 kgWeight of filled car
24 WOn-board voltage
360 degree obstacles
up to 80%
Our customer service is based on 3 solutions
ProductMade of high quality and popular components
Fleet ManagementWeb-based solution that allows you to manage, monitor, and analyze a fleet of robots from anywhere in the world
Service supportAdvanced dealer network, makes it possible to replace parts in the event of breakdowns in the shortest possible time.
How we pilot our "NO" pilot scrubber.
Why the world has started to move to autonomous cleaning robots
Founder of the company, Robert Gasparyan
Hello, friend! Over 2 years ago, within our core business, fulfillment for marketplaces, we gathered a department to create unmanned technology.
We developed a software driver that could be used in any technology by subscription. To automate our own and other people's processes in the future, we are testing it on cars and fulfillment robots.
From this knowledge and experimentation, the world has seen a product that the market needs now, this automatic scrubber dryer for commercial premises.
We are sure in our products, we are ready to prove to you as well
- Room size, floor space, ceiling height, rack/shelf height.
- Potential for the number of robots
How the sale takes place
- 50% prepayment
- 2 months for production
- Final payment and delivery of the robot to the object
- The client should send a floor plan in *.dwg format.
- The anchors are installed and the surveyor measures their location and puts them on the plan.
- The route is created automatically by loading the plan into a CNC program
For a pilot, 6 anchors are usually taken, covering an area of 500-1000m2. At this time the anchors are powered by batteries, they are enough for 6-8h.
The first day, installation and measuring of the anchors takes 2h. Drawing the anchors on the plan and plotting the route, another 2 hours.
The second day, bringing the robot, loading the route into the robot, test.
Bottom line - it takes 1-3 days to fully launch the robot in a limited space.
Why are you better than other robots?
This technology (SLAM), has a number of disadvantages:
- It doesn't work in a fast-paced environment. You move 10 pallets in a warehouse, the robot gets lost.
- Does not work in large areas. Requires a lot of processing power on board.
- Lots of lidar images, lots of memory access, takes a long time to process and as a result may not behave confidently.
In our robot, the speed of movement is equal to that of a human. Since the position is given by RTLS, and the movement follows a known route.
All other sensorics duplicate the safety. Ultrasound on the sides, floor sensor, several lidars, 3D camera.
You can divide a large room and expose several cleaning zones on a schedule. The robot can move in both drone mode and manual mode with a joystick.
Right now, all routes and settings are done remotely or on-site by the developers. In the future, a web interface for interaction, diagnostics and fleet management will be introduced.